Catching Up

Despite being a bit on edge last week during the prolonged election drama, we did still manage to keep up on the walking commitment, although I did not remember to take any photos (my mind was on other things).  There were two days so warm in the morning we actually decided to get a couple last bike rides in, during which I tried to chill and send out positive vibes through my Election 2020 Playlist

Here are the photos from the week leading up to the election, starting with a nice snowy October day. Those mums unfortunately never really recovered from the piles of snow that weighed them down, but the squirrels seemed to enjoy eating all the elements of my fall planters as well as playing hide and seek with the smaller pumpkins. 






And photoshop attempt: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walks in Changing Weather

Vintage Fitness Review: Denise Austin Kickin' With Country

The Fitness Begins