More Walks

 I spent last week's mornings walking through the slush and doing mostly low-impact aerobics videos (switching between a semi-difficult Denise Austin lower half strength video, which I'll review soon, and a few of her Fit 'N Lite television shows), which all went well, considering the temperature. The little weigh-in on Saturday was slightly disappointing in that I only lost a pound this week, but overall I did take it sort of easy, looking back. I had a couple meals that were pretty high in calories, homemade Mac 'n Cheese and Beef Burgundy, which are special meals that I really enjoy making for the family, but this time no wine and no cheese beforehand. Yay for that.

I decided to step up intensity with my walks and workouts next week and to add a yoga video first thing in the morning. It's kind of a lot, enough to have been really overwhelming before quarantines and lockdowns and such, but with the number of COVID cases surging in Minnesota and many surrounding suburbs of Minneapolis, I'm sure we'll be headed for another shelter at home very soon and I'll need something new to focus on. 

In the meantime, here are some beautiful fall images from morning walks Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walks in Changing Weather

Vintage Fitness Review: Denise Austin Kickin' With Country

The Fitness Begins